Indivisible is inspired by classic RPGs and platformers and built with the unique character, world, and gameplay depth Lab Zero Games is known for!
Indivisible tells the tale of Ajna, a good-natured tomboy with a rebellious streak. Raised by her father on the outskirts of their rural town, her life is thrown into chaos when her home is attacked and a mysterious power awakens within her.
Indivisible spans a huge fantasy world inspired by various cultures and mythologies. Throughout Ajna’s quest she’ll encounter many “Incarnations:” people whom she can absorb into herself and manifest to fight alongside her. There are many Incarnations to recruit, each with their own story and personality. By uniting people from far away lands, Ajna will learn about herself and the world she inhabits.
- Explore beautiful, side-scrolling environments using a variety of different traversal abilities
- Recruit more than XX playable “Incarnations” to build your battle party
- Engage monsters in fast-paced, strategic combat
- Build your “Inner Realm,” a home within Ajna’s mind
- Upgrade your party using Ringsels you find hidden throughout the game’s vast environments
- Enjoy countless frames of beautiful, hand-drawn 2D animation
- Lose yourself in a stunning soundtrack by legendary Japanese game music composer Hiroki Kikuta